Welcome New Patients!
We always welcome new patients and try to offer convenient appointment times.
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
If you are a first-time patient, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Insurance cards(s)
- California Identification card
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Completed Registration forms
- Referral form or Prior Authorization form (if required from your insurance plan)
- Any x-ray reports, MRI report, CT Scan reports, or any study reports performed on the feet.
If you are a returning patient, please contact our office to make sure that we are still contracted providers with your health plan and bring the appropriate referrals (if needed).
Please print and bring in your completed New Patient Information Forms to the office. This step will save you time on your initial visit!
Click on the links below to access the New Patient Form. After you click the link, a browser window will open. After it opens, click on the 'PRINT' icon on your Browser. After the form prints, fill it out and bring them into our office.
*You must have an Acrobat Reader to view the Acrobat files. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat, you can download the Acrobat Reader Free.
» Back to Top